With a brand new user interface that simplifies all controls and the integration of sophisticated features such as the arrival of the sampler, edjing Mix stretches the limits of mobile djing and now enables pro DJs to use edjing Mix as their main solution to perform.
All the essentials
As a complete DJ system, edjing Mix comes with all the must-have DJ tools. Audio FX, Pitch-Bend, real scratching, manual Pitch, crossfader curve control, 3-band equalizer, auto and manual looping, hot cues, pre-cueing, HD recording, …
Users can find all the tools they need to let their imagination run wild.
Advanced music management
Advanced music management
All the music you need
With the most extensive music library in the world of DJ apps, edjing Mix offers unlimited creative freedom and lets users switch between their own mp3 and streaming sources like Deezer or SoundCloud. All that with the possibility to create playlists with tracks from any music catalogues, in other words multi-source playlists.
The edjing Mix music library optimizes time at a maximum. With the possibility to sort tracks by BPM, alphabetical order or length, people can easily find the song that meets their needs. Not to mention the global search that enables users to get a detailed results list sorted by music catalogues, or the current queue to manage and organize DJ sets.
Even more realistic,
even more ergonomic
At the heart of edjing Mix's design is the willingness to offer the most realistic mixing experience possible. Not just for the experience itself, but also to make its manipulation easier, for beginners and pro DJs alike. The new realistic interface has been thought to be the most efficient possible with a direct and quick access to all essential features to gain time during live sessions.
edjing Mix includes an all-new sampler with colored drum pads on each deck. With the drum pads users can trigger high-quality sample sounds on top of their music at any time to enrich their mixes. Users can also link each sampler to their crossfader and control their volume.
Automatic audio analysis
Thanks to the CAE technology, edjing Mix calculates the BPM of each track with an extreme precision that leads to a better beat's position.
This technology enables you to get an improved sound rendering and to fully enjoy the structuring and the rhythmic effects.
A host of audio FX
From the Filter, Flanger, Roll, Echo or Phaser to more complex FX like the Beatgrid, the Roll Filter or the Double Beat, edjing Mix includes creative FX integrated in a new interface that enables easier management.
The audio FX list of each deck can be reordered so users can make their favorite ones appear at first.
The most social DJ app in the world offers even more sharing possibilities. Users can easily find new followers and boost their fan base by sharing their mixes directly via the app on a host of channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Telegram or Messenger.
Compatible with Mixfader
edjing Mix is compatible with Mixfader, the world’s first bluetooth crossfader, launched by DJiT a few months ago. Mixfader connects to edjing Mix via Bluetooth 4.0 and becomes your crossfader, while you keep the vinyl record control on edjing Mix.Buy Now
- Intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- Crossfader + 3-band equalizer + Gain
- Smart audio FX lists that can be reordered depending on your needs
- Little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- Wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- 4 skins available to customize the app's look : Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Music Library
- Deezer integration (requires a Deezer Premium account)
- SoundCloud integration
- Local music library (including all the local folders)
- BPM, length, or alphabetical order sorting
- Multi-source playlists creation
- Smart searching that displays results for all the musical sources
- Queue system to prepare your upcoming songs
- Browsing by title, artist, album, or playlist
- Automatic saving of the tracks data (BPM & settings)
- Metadata edition to modify the data of your songs directly via the app
- A whole new sampler
- 16 free samples included: siren, gunshot, kick, snare, …
- Colored drum pads
- Possibility to link the sampler to the crossfader to cut the pads' sound depending on your crossfader's position
- HD recording in .wav format
- Possibility to convert recordings to .mp3 format
- Easy sharing (Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp, …)
- Real time audio analysis
- Automatic BPM detection for all your tracks
- Tap BPM feature to manually adjust the BPM of your tracks
- Continuous sync between your two tracks
- Pro color and rhythmic effects : Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter, Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- Loops: from 1/4 to 8, or customizable through in and out points
- Hot Cues (up to 4 for each deck)
- Automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- Pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing with headphones
- Automix: let edjing play your tracks and do seamless transitions on its own
- Ultra precise scratch
- Slip mode that can be activated for Loops and Scratch
- Possibility to set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- Possibility to choose the crossfader curve
- Hardware integration
- Mixfader compatibility
- Requires Android 4.0 or later
The aim of the edjing Suite?
Break down the musical creation entry barriers and help music lovers to improve their skills, whatever their level.
Meet edjing Mix to start mixing, edjing Pro to take your DJing practice to the next level, and edjing Scratch to improve your scratching technique.